Are you running tinc on windows? I found this bug too.
You need add "ExperimentalProtocol = no" to tinc.conf on all nodes.

There is no problem on both unix/linux nodes.


On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 9:03 PM, Florent Bautista <[email protected]>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I tried Tinc 1.1 from git on 4 nodes, each one in a datacenter.
>
> They were able to ping each other, etc... but I had problem with
> multicast, nothing seemed to pass (all is OK with Tinc 1.0.23).
>
> I checked logs and on every nodes I have a lot of:
>
> Failed to decrypt and verify packet
>
> And
>
> Error while decrypting: error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0)
>
>
> So I get back to 1.0.23 which works fine...
>
> What could be the problem?
>
> All nodes are 2.6.32, is there any problem with it ?
>
> Thank you :)
>
> Florent
> _______________________________________________
> tinc mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
>



-- 
@hshh
_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to