On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 10:01:20PM -0600, Andrew Burns wrote:

> Hello all, my apologies if I have failed to RTFM, but the PDF manual and
> google were no help.
> 
> I am trying to get a simple two node tunnel setup.  I have verified that
> the up scripts bring up the interfaces as they are written; however my gut
> feeling is that there is something wrong there, but I am not sure exactly
> what.
> 
> Misc items:
>   * I have a Port line in horcrux because I ran INIT as a user, but I run
> tinc with sudo to access the tun device.
>   * Tinc is being ran as root on the linux box.
>   * I want the tunnel to be a 192.168.13.0/24 network.
> 
> I would love to know more on how to troubleshoot this, but the tubes turn
> up nothing for the Error while processing ID message.  They are both the
> same build (source downloaded and built, minutes apart from each other).

You are running tinc 1.1pre10, which by default uses a new protocol by default.
It could be that that is causing issues. Try adding "ExperimentalProtocol = no"
to tinc.conf on all nodes, and see if that fixes the issue.

-- 
Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
     Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to