Le 04/06/14 16:44, Guus Sliepen a écrit :
> On Tue, Apr 01, 2014 at 07:25:50PM +0200, Julien Muchembled wrote:
> 
>> Attached a testcase.
> 
> Nice script!
> 
>> This is not a good one because it does not always fail. And any of these 2 
>> changes seem to hide the issue:
>> - replace "sleep 1" by "sleep 5"
>> - remove the 4th node
>>
>> Hoping it will help.
> 
> I'm afraid I don't get any errors with your script, even after running it many
> times. That doesn't mean I don't believe there is a bug, it's just hard to
> find... There will be some substantial changes to the new protocol anyway, I
> hope they will fix this issue.

:(

I tried to bisect. Last good revision is
> e42bd60 Fix typos in the documentation.
And I get errors with
> c1703ea Remove an unused variable.

I guess there's no point bisecting more, and commit 0da0728 ("Use AES-256-GCM 
for the SPTPS protocol") is involved.

Back to latest revision (09e000b): Attached tarballs contains all files 
produced by the test I sent in my previous mail. I added microseconds to logs.

Attachment: ns.test.tar.xz
Description: Binary data

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to