On Wed, 21 Sep 2016, Guillermo Bisheimer wrote:

> Is there a way to have a list of reacheable partners and its connection
> status? I need to list all partners in any tinc instance, its status
> (connected / disconnected) and connection method (direct, relayed thru
> other partner, etc.)

With tinc 1.1 you have a client command which can do things like

tinc -n networkname dump nodes

For tinc 1.0.x nothing really exists, dumping debug stuff to syslog does
not really count.

Note that you can connect one tinc 1.1 node to an otherwise 1.0.x
network and use that to export/process the tinc internal infos, without
the need to update everything right away.

c'ya
sven-haegar

--
Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
- Ben F.