Hello,

I have a problem connecting to one of my computers using tinc 1.0.x on Windows.
It used to work, now it suddenly stopped (and nothing changed :) )

We have a server with a known ip address and port forwarding set.
All computer connect to this server.
I can ping from my computer (laptophenk) to the server and some other computers
but not to jeffrey2015. When I set tincd to  -D -d4 I get ( I left out a lot of
data of course)
UDP address of vpnserver set to ...... port 655

UDP address of jeffrey2015 set to ...... port 655
Got ANS_KEY from vpnserver (..... port 655): 16 jeffrey2015 laptophenk F.....E
91 64 4 5 ..... 33487
Using reflexive UDP address from jeffrey2015: .... port 33487
UDP address of jeffrey2015 set to ..... port 33487
Receiving packet failed: (10054) An existing connection was forcibly closed by
the remote host.
Receiving packet failed: (10054) An existing connection was forcibly closed by
the remote host.
Receiving packet failed: (10054) An existing connection was forcibly closed by
the remote host.
Receiving packet failed: (10054) An existing connection was forcibly closed by
the remote host.
Receiving packet failed: (10054) An existing connection was forcibly closed by
the remote host.

I have tried to set the connection to TCPOnly (I know it is deprecated). I
don't get the error, but still can't ping jeffrey2015.
All computers are on separate internet connections  behind their own
modem/router. All computers run without the Microsoft firewall, or any other
Windows firewall.

Get somebody shed some light on my problem?