Hi, Guus

I  noticed th default reconnect for the first time is 5s, if failed the
timer will be increase, I would like to know if this timer can be adjusted?

The Max Timeout you mentioned seems not exactly the one, from the
description below, it looks to me it is the total time for connect to be
 re-established, if not it trying other tinc daemon? Different tinc deamons
have nothing related to each other, why try other daemon?

MaxTimeout = <seconds> (900)

This is the maximum delay before trying to reconnect to other tinc daemons.

Guus Sliepen <g...@tinc-vpn.org>于2017年8月12日 周六下午2:41写道: