Hi,

Reason behind that is we have some use cases wouldn’t like to make some nodes
to become the transit node, but there’re some other nodes in the topology act
as the transit nodes.

So if the tinc node forward subnet update it learning from one side to the
other side, then it possible to become transit node if one side only have route
to go through it.

That node I would call it “spoke-only” node, which dual/triple connection go to
multiple “hub” node, “hub” definitely need to forward traffic for the “spoke”,
but “spoke” shouldn’t forward subnets learning from one “hub” to another.

Any idea to achieve this in one tinc “network”?