I would like to have the ability to contribute to
tcc in a more structured fashion.  I have been working
to get tcc to build/run on cygwin but only in private work.

Without a way to publicly contribute to tcc development
I have little hope of having other contributers to assist
with the cygwin work.

Without being able to run tcc and libtcc on cygwin, I
am unable to make use of or contribute to tcc development
directly.  It is nice to see that there may be a new
official master release soon...  :-)