Hi,

On Sun, 16 Oct 2016, avih wrote:

Overall, I'd vote to move tinycc to github, with the caveat that it'd be nice to also have an external archive of all the discussions, issues, reviews, etc.

You can't "move" tinycc anyway. If people want to start using github: more power to them, repo.or.cz won't go away.

My 2 cents: the mob branch is the very reason I started contributing to tinycc; if it wouldn't exist I wouldn't have cared. So, there's that. That advantage is of course a disadvantage as well, as always. There are similar advantages and disadvantages with github as well: e.g. moving discussions to some web-crap would be counter-productive. OTOH facilities like travis are nice. The possibility to maintain a website/wiki at the same place is also nice.

Don't know. Currently I don't see the need for gate keepers (though I certainly was extremely frustrated during at least two periods in the past where low-quality non-sense was added).

Ciao,
Michael.