Hi,

I am working on tinyos-2_0_devel-BRANCH and telosb motes. I was trying
to read and write from the STM25P80 flash on telosb motes.

However, I realized that most of the interfaces as defined TEP103 has
not been implemented (or even specified in interfaces/* directory). :(

By browsing the tinyos-help achieves, I understand that Flash
(tos/lib/Flash) is pretty well supported on tinyos-1.x. However, I
started working with TinyOS only with 2.x version and I am not
familiar with tinyos-1.x.

Questions:
1 Is there any code, supporting reading and writing of flash in
tinyos-2.x for telosb motes?

2) Is there a simulator type of support for flash (either separately
or in TOSSIM), which would allow me to test my code of reading and
writing to flash, without actually using a mote (like telosb or
mica2)?

3) How easy or difficult would it be to port the flash support for
STM25P80 to tinyos-2.x code base?

Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Manju