you should get all tossim files you need from the rpm, the cvs doesnt
have any tinyos 2.x code cause its still in a beta stage i guess, so
only those directly developing with it have all access to code (to the
best of my knowledge but could be wrong)

cormac

>> If you download the latest code from the dev branch of tinyos-2.x.
You
>> should find a
>>
>Where can I find the latest code? Is the rpm the latest code, or any
code on
>cvs. I found no tinyos-2.x code on the sourceforge cvs server.

>tutorial under tinyos-2.x/docs/html/tutorial/lesson-t.html. Not sure if
>this
>> tutorial is
>>
>I installed the rpm but could not find any relevant doc. However I
found
>some tinyos-2.x doc at
http://www.tinyos.net/tinyos-2.x/doc/html/tutorial/lesson[1-5].html but
none of them talks about tossim. Any idea where I can find the doc you