Hi all,
in my project i simulate 2 kinds of wireless network. In the first one i use
only flooding to disseminate information, in the other one a particular coded
flooding. During my simulations in TOSSIM i understood it's better to use
"random" timers to avoid collisions between motes.
However using also quite large backoff intervals, i notice, for example:

- i have 4 nodes and in TOSSIM i specify grid topology, -rf=lossy and
disc.radius=10. In this way one node can see only 2 neighbours, not 3.
Well, even managing large timers, node 2 is not able to forward any packets,
but 0,1,3 are able.
I don't understand. However, in general, the nodes are not able to forward all
packets they receive, and this is strange cause when i receive a packet i save
it in a buffer and then i post a task to forward it after a random timer's
fired.

Can anyone help me?
It' s really important!
Thanks very much for your availability