Since people have been asking a few questions about setting up for Cricket (Crossbow MTS450CA) development under TinyOS, I have created a collection of all the necessary files and installation instructions for them under TinyOS-1.1.15 .  It's not an RPM, but it does include all the files and modifications necessary for compilation of TinyOS code to Cricket binaries.

It's based on Cricket v2.3.2 and contains modifications for speedups and extended documentation.  The documentation is an ongoing project.

If anyone would like it, I'm happy to email it; just let me know you'd like a copy.

    - Conor Todd