On Thursday 20 July 2006 06:24 pm, Jay Taneja wrote:
> Here are the errors I get when I attempt to run SerialForwarder:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] /opt/tinyos-2.x/apps
> $ java net.tinyos.sf.SerialForwarder
> The toscomm JNI library was not found.
> Check that your tinyos-tools package is installed and try
> rerunning tos-install-jni.
> Aborting.

I had this problem too on a fresh tos2 install.  The make process attempts to
install the toscomm library into the jre/jdk tree.  At the time I had two
versions of java installed on my Linux box, and it installed toscomm into the
wrong (as far as I was concerned) directory.  Perhaps this is what happened
to you as well.

All the best,
Steve