I have the same problem in Eclipse. I have altered the make environment for my own node using a similar process to you, except I didn't copy my .target file into the tools/make directory. I just set the TOSMAKE_PATH variable to contain the location of my own make directory in the contrib directory.

make works fine from the shell, but not with Eclipse. I suspect that the Eclipse plugin might be using the old make environment instead of the new one.

Simon

Firat TARAKTAS wrote:
1. have you created a rene2.target file in tools/make?
2. Modify tools/make/all.target file as PLATFORMS ?= mica mica2 mica2dot telos telosb micaz pc rene2?
I wish they can solve
*F?rat TARAKTAS,** *

*GENETLAB BI.LGI. TEKNOLOJI.LERI. A.S,.*
Kay?s,dag(? Caddesi Kar Plaza D Blok Kat:3 34752
I.çerenköy / I.stanbul

Tel: +90 (216) 573 00 85 | 354
Fax:+90 (216) 469 85 07

*www.genetlab.com