thanks for ur reply michael,

if i sample the signal at 1ms(suppose for 50hz signal) then it will be better ...that is required for my application ...one more thing is that, the system tht i want to monitor is highly dynamic in nature..so the data should be send for every 1ms...i think 1ms is sufficient for just measuring the external ADC value..and sending this value using multihop(must) technique...
But the problem is..... i am losing lot of packets abt 50% even for the sampling period at 10 ms....do u hav any different idea tht ...how can i overcome this problem....
any help should be highly appreciated...

if we cant sample and send(using multihop) the data in 1ms ...pls give the reason...

still i did nt clear my old doubts...