        From: Hari Hara Sudhan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Wed 9/6/2006 9:56 AM
        To: tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU
        Subject: [Tinyos-help] Swapping TOS message buffer Problem

        Hi every one,

        I have a problem with swapping tos message buffer

        I have to develop an application which has to receive a TOS Message
through air and then Broad cast the message.

        The code is

                   TOS_MsgPtr msg_buff;

                    event TOS_MsgPtr ReceiveMsg.receive(TOS_MsgPtr m)
                    {
                                TOS_MsgPtr tmp=msg_buff;

                                msg_buff=m;

                                call Leds.greenToggle();

                                post SendData();

                                return tmp;
                    }

        Basically im performing the buffer swap operation. But the problem is I
can receive only the first Message.

        I think there is some problem with the buffer swap. Can any one please
help me regarding this.

        Thanking you in advance

        R.Hari Hara Sudhan