Dear all,
       i discover a really strange behavior in my application.
I repeat more times my code, and after some experiments the motes break down.
So there is a memory problem.
But i'm sure i free all the memory i allocate during the code. I'm using only a
buffer and i re-use it all the times, instead i allocate memory with "calloc()"
only for creating a chain which i delete at the end of each simulation with the
"free" command and then i give "NULL" to the pointers.
So i don't understand where i lose memory each time i re-run the program
(without re-booting the motes). i'm in tinyos 1.1.15,micaz motes.
I'm using the FlashBridge interface because i'm working on the flash.
I'm supposing that, may be, the problem is in the way Tinyos handles the
packets received. For example, in the function "event TOS_MsgPtr
Receive.receive(TOS_MsgPtr m)", before returning m, do i have to free it?But i
can see it's wrong to do..

Please, if anyone knows where i have to find the waste of memory (may be some
interfaces)...any helps will be really appreciated
thanks very much
cheers
Daniele