Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to get Deluge to work with my new platform which is based on the Mica2. I have manged to install DelugeBasic and upload programs, ping etc (as per the Deluge manual). However, I have discovered that make does not install TOSBoot like it does on the Mica2.

I am using the new make system and have a .target file in my contrib directory that seems to work fine. I have searched through all of the make files for mica2 and I can't work out how it is doing the TOSBoot part. Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks heaps,

Simon

--
Simon Willis    BE(CompSys)(Hons)-BSc
PhD Candidate                           Tel: (07) 47814865