Dear all,
      i had a look in the mail archives about the sleep mode for micaz, but it
is not so clear to me how to handle it.
I found that it is necessary to use the HPLPowerManagementM.nc interface, but
if you enable it, you cannot use the timers in your code if the node is in the
sleep mode.
So, if i enable the powermanagement, is the node set in the sleep mode? and if
yes, how can i run my code by using my main timer (it is important to post my
tasks!)?
the last question: in order not to have problems in the usage of this
interface, is it enough to call the enable function at the beginning (in the
starting phase) of my code?

Thanks very much for your availability,
cheers
Daniel