Hi all,
    i looked for information on micaz's energy consumption but in the archive i
didn't find complete answers.
I need to measure the energy consumption in my motes while they're using the
radio and while they're using the external flash to read and write data.
This is in order to plan how to develop my future project.
Is there an interface or commands to obtain automatically these values? or do i
need external instruments to measure current and voltage? (but in this case it
will be difficult to observe variations in really short time intervals..)

this is for micaz, CC2420 chipcon, tinyos-1.x

Thanks for any helps and feedbacks, they will be really appreciated
cheers
Daniele