Hi,

can someone guide on compiling and installing "Blink" on MicaZ mote using MIB520?? When I tried to compile the application I received the error code using "make micaz install MIB520, com3"

"/opt/tinyos-1.x/tos/../tools/make/avr/mib520.extra:5: *** MIB520 mus be defined, try "make micaz help". Stop"

I have changed the default program and port number in the MakeXBowLocal file to MIB520 and MIB520=com3...  is there anything else I need to change?? I am using tinyOS-1.10. (jan 2005)

Thanks

------------ Institute For Infocomm Research - Disclaimer -------------
This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.