Hi there,

I'm trying to get Deluge to work on my own platform that is similar to the mica2. So far I have managed to get it running by telling my makefile to install the TOSBoot image stored in the /Deluge/TOSBoot/build/mica2 directory. I have been able to install 2 new images, issue a reboot and it changes images like it should.

I just updated the mica2 binary from CVS (apparently there was an update to ProgFlashM.nc by Jacob Sorber 6 months ago) and installed it on my node and Deluge will no longer reboot properly. I have recompiled DelugeBasic and my test program (Blink) and have injected them both again. When I issue a reboot command it goes through the usual count down sequence, but always reverts to the golden image. It is not giving the three flashes of the red LED which indicates a low battery, so it is not that problem. I also tried recompiling TOSBoot and it will not work with the new binary.

Can anyone help me out here? I'm thinking that may be something has changed with the make system, perhaps to do with the flash, but that's a guess.

Thanks,

Simon