Hi everyone,

I'm using Surge with Mintroute and have downloaded the xbow contrib files from their website. If I compile Surge to use the Mintroute implementation in the contrib/xbow directory I am able to use Surge-View.exe which is provided by xbow. However, if I compile Surge to use the newer Mintroute implementation in the tos/lib directory it does not work with Surge-View. What is the difference between these two implementations? I have it working with Moteview and using Surge-View is of secondary importance. Are there any improvements in the newer tos/lib implementation?

Thanks,

Simon