From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Spidernet Lists
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 9:59 AM
To: tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU; Mirko Bordignon
Subject: [Tinyos-help] Is it normal behaviour????

Hi,
Is it normal that when i am running the "Blink" application. The Leds
are blinking BUT does the CPU enter the "sleep mode" and never gets out
of this. I am using GDB to debug and when i do the Run coomand,, the
process keeps running and leds keep toggling at the specified rate. But
if I hit the "Stop" Button, the program stops in the
/chips/atm128/McuSleepC.nc line 119 which says:
asm volatile ("sleep");
 Does this mean it is alright and as no other "event" is occuring in the
"Blink" application, the controller should go to the "sleep" mode.
Hence, the behaviour is normal                OR

Is there something wrong in my configuration????

Any help is appreciated........

Cheers!!!!!
VJ