-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Urs
Hunkeler
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 9:32 AM
To: Senno; Tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] How to construct a new mote platform?

Hi,

For similar reasons I created a new platform for TinyOS-2. I guess the
procedure should be very similar. You create a new directory in the
tos/platforms directory. Copy a .platform file from another platform and
modify it to your needs. Any file you add to your platform directory
will hide other TinyOS system files with the same name. I have no idea
which files are important in TinyOS-1.x, but have a look at hardware.h.
Also in order to get your platform recognized, I think you also need to
add it somewhere to a make file, but I can't remember where.

Hope this gives you a starting point.

Cheers,
Urs