Hi, on one Tmote Sky i created an application(in Tinyos) that shows the raw
data acquired from an other Tmote, trasmitted  by radio.
Now i show the data by the command "..Listen:" and i see a string like that:
 "7e 00 0a 7d 1a 01 00 14 00 01 00 10 00"
 where the last 2 bytes are the value of data.
I want to know if it is possible to show a string like that:
"The value of SensorXXX is 10 00"
or a string like that(where the value is converted in decimal)
 "The value of SensorXXX is 4096".
Really, i want to know i can do it and i need of some examples to understand
it.
Thanks to all help me!!!!
PS. Very Thanks to Juan Antonio López Riquelme that help me a lot, can you help
me again?