Hi i create an application that send message between 2 tmote Sky using Tinyos
1.1. Now i show datas by the command "..Listen:" and i see a string like that:
 "7e 00 0a 7d 1a 01 00 14 00 01 00 10 00"
where the last 2 bytes are the value of data.

I want to know if it is possible to show a string like that:
"The value of SensorXXX is 10 00"
or a string like that(where the value is converted in decimal)
The value of SensorXXX is 4096".
Really, i want to know i can do it and i need of some examples to understand it.
I just wrote a similar mail, but i would like to know if it is possible write
the necessarity code to do it in C, i know that it is possible using java but i
don't know java.

However I STRONG need of examples code for understad i do
it, so send me.

Thanks a lot