Dear Micheal,

First of all, thanks for your interest.
I listed my actions below in T2;

1. I modified nx_int16_t line of oscilloscope.h

typedef nx_struct oscilloscope {
  nx_uint16_t version; /* Version of the interval. */
  nx_uint16_t interval; /* Samping period. */
  nx_uint16_t id; /* Mote id of sending mote. */
  nx_uint16_t count; /* The readings are samples count * NREADINGS
onwards */
  nx_int16_t readings[NREADINGS];
} oscilloscope_t;

#endif

2. I ran "make clean" in apps/oscilloscope/java
3. Then "make" command is run. But it gives me the error attached.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] /cygdrive/c/cygwin/opt/tinyos-2.x/apps/Oscilloscope/java
$ make
mig -target=null -java-classname=OscilloscopeMsg java ../Oscilloscope.h
oscillos
cope -o OscilloscopeMsg.java
ncg -target=null -java-classname=Constants java ../Oscilloscope.h
NREADINGS DEFA
ULT_INTERVAL -o Constants.java
javac *.java
Oscilloscope.java:71: update(int,int,int[]) in Data cannot be applied to
(int,in
t,short[])
            data.update(omsg.get_id(), omsg.get_count(),
omsg.get_readings());
                ^
Note: Window.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
1 error
make: *** [Oscilloscope.class] Error 1

NOTE: In default oscilloscope app it samples ADC, but i modified the app
that it communicates with sensor via SPI. But the reading data is
signed.

Have a nice day,

Firat TARAKTAS
Electrical&Electronics Engineer
Reseracher
GENETLAB INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES
Kayisdagi Caddesi Kar Plaza D Blok Kat:3 34752 Icerenkoy / ISTANBUL /
TURKIYE
Phone: +90 (216) 573 00 85 (int.354)
Fax:     +90 (216) 469 85 07
[EMAIL PROTECTED]