From: vazoumana fofana [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:55 PM
To: Firat TARAKTAS
Subject: RE: [Tinyos-help] [blink_application]

In component `Blink':
Blink.nc:42: component Main not found
In file included from Blink.nc:42:
In component `BlinkM':
BlinkM.nc:46: too few arguments to interface `Timer'
In file included from Blink.nc:42:
BlinkM.nc:58: syntax error before `StdControl'
BlinkM: `StdControl.start' not implemented
BlinkM: `StdControl.stop' not implemented
BlinkM: `Timer.fired' not implemented
In component `Blink':
Blink.nc:42: component SingleTimer not found
Blink.nc:43: cannot find `StdControl'
Blink.nc:44: cannot find `StdControl'
Blink.nc:45: cannot find `Timer'

Here are the message error. I thought that the wiring wasn't good so i put the
arrow in other sense for main but it doesn't work. It says that some methods
are not implemented: i don't understand it because it's not the case i chek the
name and they are equals.

For singleTimer i try t o replace by TimerMillic as Timer 0 like in tinyos 2.O
but it dosn't work .

thanks for your answer.