Hi Phil,

I am using TOSSIM to do my simulation, but I met a problem here, the module
I used is TOSSIM-CC2420 under /tinyos-1.x/beta/TOSSIM-CC2420

I use a root to do broadcasting periodly, the interval is 1 second, and
other nodes do retransmission.
I tract down my program and find that after several rounds of
transmission, TOSH_READ_RADIO_CCA_PIN() is always FALSE in the root node....

then no other transmission can be done any more... It stuck there.

I set the node number from 3 to 15, and this problem happens randomly

I also tested my program in real sensor nodes, 16 Tmote Sky nodes, there is
no such kind of problem.
Root can continue running for thousands times of transmission.

So I am wondering whether there is any potential bug in TOSSIM-CC2420?

Thanks,
Yang