-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christian
Hermann
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 10:47 AM
Cc: TinyOS
Subject: [Tinyos-help] Low Power Listening not working with Dissemination???

Hallo,
I'm using dissemination to send commands to the nodes
and LQI collection to collect the data. All works fine without LPL
(beside the fact that dissemination is a lot slower than collection
with increasing node depth). But if I set LPL duty cycle to 1000
for example, commands need very long (several seconds) to reach its
destination or even get lost completely quite often. Collection becomes
a little slower, but still delivers data reliably with around 100ms
total delivery time at node depth 2 or 3.
(PS: I also activated PACKET_LINK layer)

Does anyone know about issues with dissemination vs. LPL?

Thanks
Christian

Gary Pan schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone successfully use TinyOS plugin for Eclipse under linux
machine? Every time I try to create an application, it could not get
through. Is TinyOS plugin for Eclipse supported on Linux system?

> - Gary

Christian Hermann

Am Weinberg 9
08529 Plauen