You guys are moving the C73 capacitor over to connect the external antenna,
right?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael
Schippling
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 10:25 AM
To: André Miguel de Almeida Marrão Rodrigues
Cc: tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] external antenna

Are we sure that the antennas are for the right wavelength?
By "linksys" I guess you mean a dongle from an 802.11b,g
router? Do they have the same connector as your Tmote?
And are the connectors seated well?

Also, you're sure you disabled the internal antenna?
I think there's a capacitor that needs to be removed
on the standard Tmotes.

...I guess I should try this sometime...

MS

André Miguel de Almeida Marrão Rodrigues wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have tried these kind of antennas and it also did not work
> in an indoor scenario with 2 walls.
>
> For 200mts in your scenario perhaps you should use TMoteMiniPro or other
> nodes with a power amplifier.
>
> André
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "subhash nemani"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>