-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Murray,
Ben
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 10:48 AM
To: Tinyos help Forum (E-mail)
Subject: [Tinyos-help] successive messages in LPL - do they use the preamble
or do they not need to?

[tos2, micaz]

When using low power listening if I wish to send two packets over the radio,
it is there a special way in which I can make sure they will both be sent
after the same preamble such that all receiving motes that caught preamble
in front of the first message also received the subsequent second message
before they go to sleep again on will LPL/TOS take care of this internally?

i.e. if my code look something like this:
setRxSleepInterval(500)
send(pkt1) --> senddone (confirming send accepted for pkt1)
send(pkt2) (does this have to wait for the senddone from pkt1 or will it be
put in a queue?

Will a LPL node that wakes during the preamble receive both pkt1 and pkt2
during the same transmission in quick succession for (or at least during te
same wake period)

Many Thanks
Ben

***
***
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use
of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may not be divulged
any third party without the express permission of the originator.  Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
the
sender specifically states them to be the views of Thales Research &
Technology
(UK) Limited.