-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Xiaofan
Jiang
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 3:41 PM
To: Tinyos Help
Subject: [Tinyos-help] CTP with and without LPL enabled on MicaZ

Hi,

I'm trying to run some power measurements of motes running CTP
collection with and without LPL enabled (on the MicaZ). However, I
don't seem to see any difference. In this picture -
http://buzzing.cs.berkeley.edu/~xjiang/webfiles/NOLPLvsLPL.png
, the left is without LPL and the right is with. The lines with
positive slopes are energies and the flat ones are powers, of four
different motes.

Does anyone know if I need to do anything other than including
"LOW_POWER_LISTENING" in the CFLAGS in the Makefile to enable LPL?
Also has anyone had any experiences with LPL on MicaZs?

Thanks!
-Fred