-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Liusand
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 8:58 AM
To: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Tinyos-help] Which packet in RXFIFO is SACK acking?

Hi,

I have a question on the SACK command strobe for CC2420. As we know, the
RXFIFO can hold several packets as long as the total length is no more than
128. Hence, when the first packet is read out and then a SACK command is
issued, which packet in the RXFIFO queue is the ack for? I checked
CC2420ReceiveP.nc in T2, and it seems the ack is for the packet just read
out. But some discussions on devel mailing-list said opposite. Can anyone
help me undertand this?

Thanks,

Sha