-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Liusand
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 12:45 PM
To: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Tinyos-help] TXFIFO underflow not taken care of in TinyOS 2.0.2?

Hi,

When I was studying CC2420TransmitP.nc, I noticed that TXFIFO is never
flushed and underflow status is never checked. In CC2420RadioM.nc from
TinyOS 1.1.15, TXFIFO is flushed in startSend() every time before it is
written data to.

It might be too conservative in TinyOS 1.1.15, but why overflow is never
taken care of in TinyOS 2.0.2?

Another related question is, in which situations TXFIFO underflow may
happen?

Thanks,

Sha