From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jongkeun
Na
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 10:57 AM
To: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: false CCA detection in LPL

Folks,

I've got false CCA detections in most of time when
MIN_SAMPLES_BEFORE_DETECTION=3 (defaultlpl.h). Anyone knows why this default
number is set a 3, or has any experience on a proper number in different
situations? based on my experience, false CCA detections still appear up to
12, finally I got okay when the number is 30. And I suspect also the number
is sensitive to which channel is used in what wireless environments are.

Thanks,
--
Jongkeun