  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kirak,
Hong
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 11:07 AM
To: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Tinyos-help] data rate of cc2420 on tmote

Hi,

I found some articles about cc2420 data rate from mailing list.

Is it true that maximum reliable data rate is about 50kbps? (without any
interferences)

Actually I only achieved 30kbps, but I think it's because that I serialized
sending. (send -> sendDone -> send -> .)

And I didn't touched any registers on CC2420 yet.

Thanks,

Kirak