From: David Valencia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 11:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: PacketLink

Thanks David for the abrupt reply.  I grabbed those attachments, did what
you told me but I got the following compiler errors:

/opt/tinyos-2.x/tos/chips/cc2420/unique/DummyReceiveP.nc:2:19: Blaze.h: No
such file or directory
In file included from
/opt/tinyos-2.x/tos/chips/cc2420/CC2420ActiveMessageC.nc:6
3,
                 from
/opt/tinyos-2.x/tos/platforms/telosa/ActiveMessageC.nc:64,
                 from BaseStationC.nc:71:
In component `UniqueReceiveC':
/opt/tinyos-2.x/tos/chips/cc2420/unique/UniqueReceiveC.nc:69: failed to
preprocess /opt/tinyos-2.x/tos/chips/cc2420/unique/DummyReceiveP.nc
/opt/tinyos-2.x/tos/chips/cc2420/unique/UniqueReceiveC.nc:70: no match
/opt/tinyos-2.x/tos/chips/cc2420/lpl/DummyLplC.nc:39:2: warning: #warning
"*** LOW POWER COMMUNICATIONS DISABLED ***"
make: *** [exe0] Error 1

I do not think you included Blaze.h as an attachment, unless of course I
should have that already.

Thanks in advance.

David

> Message: 6
> Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:46:58 -0700
> From: "David Moss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] PacketLink
> To: "'David Valencia'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>       <tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu>
>
> By default, the base station will filter out duplicate packets just like
> any
> other node.  It will not display the retransmission attempts.
>
> I've attached a few files you can drop into your tos/chips/cc2420/unique
> directory that will bypass the UniqueReceive layer if RECEIVE_HISTORY_SIZE
> =
> 0.  This will stop the filtering of duplicate packets.
>
> Just do a CFLAGS+=-DRECEIVE_HISTORY_SIZE=0 in your BaseStation Makefile.
>
> -David

https://www.millennium.berkeley.edu/pipermail/tinyos-help/attachments/200807
21/64b9318b/attachment.obj
21/64b9318b/attachment-0001.obj