-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rediviva
Goth
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 12:18 PM
To: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Tinyos-help] CC2420 energy consumptions

Hi to all
I am an engineering student and I'm studying consumptions for the
CC2420 radio. I have noticed that

energy consumptions are very high and I tried to use LPL interface to
reduce consumptions.
In my test program I switched the radio, I set the timer and when it
is called the event fired I send

data to another mote. Every time I send data invoke the command
setLocalSleepInterval to avoid

unnecessary energy consumptions of radio, but consumption remains unchanged.
How should I use interface LPL? someone can show me an example code if
it is possible?
Thank you

Sarah Rediviva