siri am having crossbow product(wireless network professional kit
with Stargate network bridge(gateway).i am facing a problem while connecting
the base station to the pc through gateway.we are unable to login and it
shows an error #2048 while trying to open the webexplorer to find the sensed
data online.while following the solution for error, as it was told to update
the xserve, we try doing that and unable to find the z drive where we have
to map the network drive.while configuring the map network drive as they
said we are unable to locate the z drive where the netbridge(gateway) is
located.we tried all  the given methods said in the manual and in the
solution.i request you to suggest a reply or solution for the same.

Thanking you