hi,

I need to interface some sensors (LVDT, Strain guage etc..) to crossbow's
MDA300 DAQ board (Radio module: IRIS). I am able to get the sensor
parameters in millivolt in moteview (in server message column). But we need
to get it converted to engineering unit (mm, micro strain...). is there any
possibility to get the same in moteview or mote explorer ..? for that i
configured MDA300 in configuration tab using polynomial conversion in mote
view, and i expect result in front page but its not coming....

        anybody know how to resolve these problem, please let me know and
any related comment highly appreciated....

Thanks in advance
--
With Regards,
         JIJO P T