Giorgio,

What Marcus means is that any code that does not utilize the telosb hardware can be tested in TOSSIM. So in TOSSIM, you CAN: send messages, parse messages, "blink" leds,perform computations, any software related task. In TOSSIM, you CANNOT: take an ADC reading from a telosB mote, utilize telosB flash, etc. Anything that does not interact with the telosB hardware (any component that is wired to a telosB component most likely uses telosB hardware) can be used.

Regards,
-Paul

giorgio wrote:
How do you do ?