Rachel,

As you suspected, TinyViz is not supported for tinyos 2.x. You will need to use tinyos 1.x if you want to use TinyViz.

-Paul

On 12/23/2009 6:47 AM, Rachel Bernard wrote:
Hi all,

/I am using tinyos 2.1 on winXp with cygwin/
/I want to use TinyViz for stimulating the sensors./
//In the//directory /opt/tinyos-2.1.0/support/sdk/java/net/tinyos/sim/, there
is//
/only 3 files, Makefile, package.html and Linklayer..... There is no
//SimDriver.jar file to install tinyviz. I tried the instructions on lesson 5/
/but cygwin indicated that tinyviz and build are commands not found !!!/
//Can anyone suggest me some solution to//run TinyViz?/
/
/
/or is it true that tinyviz does not work with tinyos 2.x ???/
/i really need your help/
/regards,/
/ /
/Rachel Bernard//