Hi,

I am trying to run apps/MultihopOscilloscope on Harvard's Motelab
testbed, but no radio message is delivered to the root node.

The only change I made is to set the root node manually in
MultihopOscilloscopeC.nc:

  event void SerialControl.startDone(error_t error) {
    if (error != SUCCESS)
      fatal_problem();

    // This is how to set yourself as a root to the collection layer:
    // if (local.id % 500 == 0)
    // set root manually
    if (local.id == 41)
      call RootControl.setRoot();

    startTimer();
  }

I verified the program locally, and it was working with 3 nodes. I
also dumped the debug messages from Motelab, it seems that nodes can
not hear each other and no route is established. Could someone give me
a pointer about why does it happen?

Thanks,
Tao