Hi Chaitanya,

Actually, I've been very busy writing and I haven't used TinyOS again, so
I'm still a beginner. Anyway, to use TOSSIM to simulate I'd recommend you to
follow this tutorial http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/TOSSIM. There it's
everything explained, but it's kind of hard to run simulations there, I
think. Nevertheless, if you just want to run a simulation to try things, I
recommend you use "make telosb" and the MSPSIM, as I told you in the last
e-mail, cause it works awesome. You can download it from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mspsim/

I don't know about TinyDB though, but for what I've read, it seems is a bit
outdated, isn't it?
http://telegraph.cs.berkeley.edu/tinydb/tutorial/tinydb.html

Sorry for not being too helpful, but I'm starting as well. Good luck!

Regards,
  Pablo