Please send messages to the help list to keep a record of my mistakes.

The problem here is that Java doesn't know from "/opt/tinyos-2.x..."
because that's a cygwin thing. So your CLASSPATH should have a
"real" widows directory name, like C:/cygwin/opt/tinyos-2.x/...

If you have compiled Listen as well you should be able to run
it from the top java tools directory (from where you compiled).
Then the "." in the CLASSPATH should find the newly compiled class.

MS