hmmm....not sure.... "Normal" numbers on just about every
platform with which we deal are Little Endian, but for some
reason "they" decided to use Big Endian for the nx_types,
even though, e.g. the CC2420 hardware header values, are
still Little. But treating a small valued Big End int
as Little would make the value large -- I think I did
that right, in my head at least.

What I meant by reset(10) was to send a literal value
as an arg, rather than getting it out of your message.
Just to see that something works the way we want.

MS