Create an Eclipse project for your app and link it to the
TOS source tree, and/or, create a project for the TOS source
itself. Strangely enough there is no magic TOSmake foo for
the host side Java code. Just get all the classpaths and
MOTECOM variables set right and make sure you have the comm
JNI libs and jars installed in the JRE that Eclipse uses.

MS